Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Here!

So I finally decided I would show up. It took me a while to get out, and I caused some mayhem on the way out the door, but I'm here safe and sound. I can aready eat and cry and pee on my daddy.

My official statistics are:
Name: Amos Michael Collier
Date and Time of Birth: November 26, 7:55 PM
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 21 in.
Head Circumference: 13 3/4 inches
Hair: Sandy Blond
Eyes: Dark Blue (for now)

Check out the pictures scrolling on the right of my first few moments of life. Click through to Picasa to get a better look.

Love you guys,
~R-Flav ... err ... Amos

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Congradulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! It's a nice little present for Thanksgiving. ; ) Tabitha and my grandmother are here and want to congradulate you guys too. He's gonna be a little bundle of joy if he is anything like his parents. : ) Love you guys, always in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hilary and Aaron,
Congratulations. You have been blessed.